FROM: Aisha Gaddafi Seeking For Help.

from:    Aisha Gaddafi info@martinschanda.biz
reply-to:    Aisha Gaddafi <info@martinschanda.biz> to:    undisclosed recipients
date:    Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM
subject:    FROM: Aisha Gaddafi Seeking For Help.


Greeting's

I am Aisha Gaddafi from Libya. I am the surviving Daughter of Late Gaddafi my Father worked as leader for 42 years in
Tripoli as a Leader of Libya, before he died in Libya during the intervention of the NTC AND NETO. Father deposited the sum of
($37.5 Million) with a bank in Asia.

After the death of my Daddy, I have thought of investing the money in your country and my aim of contacting you is to be my
foreign partner and business caretaker who will handle whatever any investment we are going to establish according to your
directive. kindly provide me with the information i needed to enable me communicate you for further details.

1) Your full Name.............................................
2) your private phone and fax number................
3) your age and your occupation........................
4) Any of your ids.............................................
Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Email:aisha_gaddafi01@yahoo.co.jp

Your Faithfully

Aisha Gaddafi

No comments:

Post a Comment