**THIS OIL VACCINE PRODUCT BUSINESS OFFER MAY INTEREST YOU.

from:    Grace Willson <gracewillson894@ymail.com>reply-to: gracewillson@zing.vn
to:    Recipients <gracewillson894@ymail.com>
date:    Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:00 PM
subject:   **THIS OIL VACCINE PRODUCT BUSINESS OFFER MAY INTEREST YOU.



Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.  Learn more

Warm Greetings to you and your family.

My name is Grace Willson.Am an assistant P.R.O in a Multi-National Veterinary/Pharmaceutical Company based in Republic of Ghana.Our company is into production of Animal Antiviral & Retroviral Vaccine Drugs for treatment of Horses,Hippopotamus and other Big wild animals in Africa and sub-sahara Africa.I want to introduce you to this Business Opportunity that will benefit you and me.My search for a trustworthy Indian national/Businessman that understands the Indian local language led me to contact you through this internet medium. This business is 100% risk free and will be another income generating business outside your Specialization.

There is this Oil Vaccine product used to manufacture Animal Antiviral & Retroviral Vaccine drugs which my company is desperate to buy urgently and my Director want to come to India to buy this Oil product. This Oil vaccine product is a private invention and manufactured only in India.I contacted you to stand as a MIDDLEMAN (Supplier) to procure this Vaccine Oil product directly from the India local dealer and supply to my Company.You will buy the Oil product from the India local dealer and supply to my Director when he come to India.My Boss will pay for this product Cash on Delivery (C.O.D) upon verification of the Oil product.

The India local dealer sales the Oil liquid product at $35,000USD per each liter,you will buy from them and sell to my Boss at $65,000USD per each liter,me and you will share the profit you make after every business supply.This business will be a long term supply between you and my company. If you are interested and capable to handle this business in a professional way,get back to me so that i will forward you all details and guidelines to secure this business supply.This is buying and selling and very transparent.Contact me for more details Via my private email: gracewillson@zing.vn

Sincerely,
Grace Willson

No comments:

Post a Comment