INVITATION FOR PARTNERSHI​P FROM MRS. INI JOHNSON MUJURU

from:    MRS. INI JOHNSON MUJURU <nt.vxx@hotmail.com>
reply-to:    mrsinijohnsonmujuru@gmail.com
to:    undisclosed recipients
date:    Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 4:40 PM
subject:    INVITATION FOR PARTNERSHIP FROM MRS. INI JOHNSON MUJURU
mailed-by:    hotmail.com


Be careful with this message. Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams, so this might contain unsafe content.


Desk of Mrs. Ini Johnson Mujuru
Johannesburg, South Africa                                                                                                                
Hello

I am well confident of your capability of executing this transaction for the mutual benefit of both parties believing that you will not expose or betray the trust and confident I am about to reveal to you? I am contacting you with the greatest delight and personal respect.  I am Mrs.Ini Johnson Mujuru, the second wife of late chief Solomon Mujuru , unfortunately my husband Gen Mujuru died in a fire at his farmhouse in Beatrice, about 80km (50 miles) south of the capital, Harare, in the early hours of Tuesday.

I got your contact through the chamber of Commerce and Industry Business Directory while searching for a reliable partnership to invest overseas. We intend transferring the sum of US$69 Million (Sixty-Nine Million U.S. Dollars), into your foreign accounts for the sole purpose of partnership investment. You may need to know how this fund originated.

The sum was inherited from my late husband who was assassinated in a fire outbreak at his Farmhouse in Beatrice, about 80km (50 miles) south of the capital, Harare, in the early hours of Tuesday. I got to know of this fund when our family financial adviser approached me few months ago with some documents that my late husband had left with him a while back. I immediately realized that my late husband’s written “will" which he specifically pointed my attention and I quote. My dear wife, I wish to draw your attention to the sum of US$69 Million (Sixty – Nine Million U.S. Dollars) and stopped short of mentioning the exact whereabouts of the funds but said when the time is right you will be informed.

All related documents are filed with the financial adviser, so all you need do is indicate your willingness to participate in it then I can advise you accordingly. Presently my son Eric and I are living in South Africa right now quietly. It is equally important to state here that considering the nature of this matter, we ask that you keep the business quite confidential. Your private phone and fax number will be needed for easier communication. Feel free to reach me on this private direct telephone number; + 27833683978 or email; mrsinijohnsonmujuru@gmail.com
Yours Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment