Donating A Lot Of Money To Charity...


from:    Mark Lindsay Job@yahoo.com
to:   undisclosed recipients
date:    Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:11 PM
subject:    Donating A Lot Of Money To Charity...




Hi

"They Kept Asking Me: "How The Heck Did
You Do It? What’s Your Secret For Winning
The Lottery? Tell Us Or We’ll Kill You…"

…I Managed To Escape But I Got Shot In The Left Foot"

Here is the robot portrait of one of the aggressors.
it’s the same picture that was presented to the police.
They were never apprehended...

“ Everything happened so quickly … I was walking
out in the parking site of the mall when suddenly I
was attacked by two masked guys.

It’s a very strange sensation to know that you have
a gun at your head. At first I didn’t know what they
wanted from me. I told them to search my pockets
and to take all the money. But they wanted something else …

THEY WANTED THE SECRET that made me win the lottery
three times in a row and a few times before.

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!

Best Regards,
Teddy Red
http://x.co/jW1P

No comments:

Post a Comment