YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED

from:    Maryjane Chizizy Appiah info@yahoo.com
reply-to:    maryjaneap009@yahoo.com to:    undisclosed recipients
date:    Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 6:47 PM
subject:    YOUR URGENT REPLT IS NEEDED



My Dear,

How are you today,

I am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you.My name is Maryjane Chizizy Appiah,25 years old Girl.I am the only daughter of Late Dr Appiah Kabran from Ivory coast,my father was one of the member of nationalistic parliament and also minister of transport in the year 2000/2,he died together with my Mother during the war in my country in the year 2003.

Dear,i managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighboring Country  Senegal West Africa and i am residing here as a refugee in UN refugee camp. Meanwhile,I am writing to you now from our Reverend Father's office computer and i will like to know more about you before we can further our communications.

I will like to know what you do for a living,as you know a journey of thousands miles start with a step and i believe that we have started.

Here is  my picture i came here with,i will tell you more of me when i know and see yours.

please contact me on my emails--(maryjaneap009@yahoo.com)

Waiting for your reply soonest!
from my heart



Maryjane Chizizy Appiah

No comments:

Post a Comment