PERSONAL JOB OFFER

from:    Mr. Robert Wilson jr <polinter@policiacivil.pa.gov.br>
reply-to:    "robert-wilson09@live.com" <robert-wilson09@live.com>
to:    undisclosed recipients
date:    Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 8:36 PM
subject:    PERSONAL JOB OFFER
mailed-by:    policiacivil.pa.gov.br


Be careful with this message. It contains content that's typically used to steal personal information. Learn more

Mr. Robert Wilson jr
95ec Clarendon Crescent
Leamington  Spa, Warwickshire,
Coventry, CV32 United Kingdom

Description:

  I am Mr. Robert Wilson jr, Native of Scotland. I work in Italy (Rome) for over Three months now, but my family is based in Warwickshire Coventry, I will love to hire a caring male or female house keeper/manager directly who is willing to work in my house in Coventry as a house keeper/Manager. I will like you to know that I have 2 daughters 10 and 8 years old, I can afford to be paying you ?2,500 Great British Pounds Sterling's every four weeks and up keeping money every week of ? 200 Great British Pounds Sterling's and this is outside your ?2,500 Great British Pounds Sterling's, your responsibility in my house is just to take care of the house. Kindly get back to me if you are interested in this offer.

APPLICATION
Interested applicant can submit his/her CV via email to: robert-wilson09@live.com
NOTE: Do not apply if you do not have International Passport.

Employment Status: Full time
Type of Remuneration: Salary plus incentives

Job Location: United Kingdom

Best Regards,
Mr. Robert Wilson jr.
0044-7010083021, 0044-7010059869

No comments:

Post a Comment