Very Urgent and Confidential Transfer

from:    Trevor Pittman info@mail.com
reply-to:    trevorpittman8@gmail.comto:    undisclosed recipients
date:    Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 2:19 AM
subject: Very Urgent and Confidential Transfer


Be careful with this message. It contains content that's typically used to steal users personal information. Learn more

-- 
Hello

It gives me a great deal of pleasure to write you this mail even when it might come to you as a surprise. I hope you find it of interest.

My name is Mr. Trevor Pittman. Director of a account department of our Bank in SA . I would like to use this means to ask your assistance in moving the funds $13.5million over to your country.

I have in the course of my duties come in contact with some funds that have been inactive for some years now and careful investigation proved the original depositor of the funds died more than four years ago.

All attempts to reach the suppose beneficiary of the deposit were fruitless and before it is forfeited to the state, I will like to move the funds outside now and this is were I need your assistance.

According to laws of the land, all unattended deposit beyond three years will be forfeited to the state, hence my contacting you.

I look forward to hearing from you and my gratitude for your patience.

Sincerely yours,

Tel:+27-610-231-502

Mr. Trevor Pittman

No comments:

Post a Comment